250 Fourteenth Avenue, Austral
UNDER CONTRACT - SLAVKO ROMIC
This elevated and mostly cleared 5 acre (approx.) is located in the Austral Precinct of the South West Growth Area.
R2 - Low Density Residential 46.1%
RE1 - Public Recreation 30.7%
SP2 - Infrastructure 23.1%
There are currently 2 homes on this land.
Home 1: This property currently includes a neatly presented 3 bedroom brick home.
Best Value Development Site In Austral - 5 Acres, Largely R2 Zoning
Home 2: 2 bedroom original timber cottage.
• Easy access to M5 and M7 motorways and F5 freeway
• Within close proximity to the approved Badgerys Creek Airport site and existing Leppington Train Station.
• Close proximity to shopping centres, schools, hospital and more
This property has outstanding development potential.
Please note that the information provided was obtained through the Liverpool City Council's E-Planning portal..
- Price UNDER CONTRACT - SLAVKO ROMIC
- Property Type Acreage/Semi-Rural