9/42-44 Macpherson Street, Bronte
IDYLLIC COASTAL PENTHOUSE WITH HUGE ENTERTAINERS TERRACE
Commanding spectacular ocean coastal views from Bondi Beach to Coogee Bay and beyond, this wonderfully spacious elevated "Roof Top" apartment provides an idyllic coastal sanctuary in a small block of 9 units. Boasting a clever layout and an abundance of natural light, it reveals fluid living/dining areas extending to an incredible sun soaked entertainers terrace. Promising lifestyle convenience, it is positioned in Bronte village shops, celebrated alfresco dining down stairs , with our local shops , sand and surf.
* Elevated setting boasting sweeping district and ocean views
* Generous open plan living/dining flowing onto expansive 109sqm terrace
* Incredible sun soaked terrace for year round entertaining
* Streamlined kitchen with lots of bench space, electric cooking. Eat in the kitchen or use another balcony to adjourning kitchen.
* Well sized bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Master features lots of wardrobe/ dresser built in's , second bedroom extends to terrace as well as the main bedroom.
*sunroom/ office / study away from the bedrooms
* Full sized main bathroom with water views .
*Plenty of "Attic" storage with fold out ladder.
* secure basement parking with one car space
* Outstanding investment promising consistent rental return
* Moments to the popular coastal walk, buses at the doorstep
Situated in a sought-after coastal enclave, this exceptional apartment is placed within footsteps of a selection of popular eateries downstairs including the " Wet Paint" Restaurant as well as gourmet grocers and buses, walking distance to Bronte public school and schools all over the area has to offer.