9/42-44 Macpherson Street, Bronte
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY AT 11:30AM ON SITE!
Commanding spectacular ocean coastal views from Bondi Beach to Coogee Bay and beyond, this wonderfully spacious elevated "Roof Top" apartment provides an idyllic coastal sanctuary in a small block of 9 units. Boasting a clever layout and an abundance of natural light, it reveals fluid living/dining areas extending to an incredible sun soaked entertainers terrace. Promising lifestyle convenience, it is positioned in Bronte village shops, celebrated alfresco dining down stairs , with our local shops , sand and surf.
* Elevated setting boasting sweeping district and ocean views
* Generous open plan living/dining flowing onto expansive 109sqm terrace
* Incredible sun soaked terrace for year round entertaining
* Streamlined kitchen with lots of bench space, electric cooking. Eat in the kitchen or use another balcony to adjourning kitchen.
* Well sized bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Master features lots of wardrobe/ dresser built in's , second bedroom extends to terrace as well as the main bedroom.
*sunroom/ office / study away from the bedrooms
* Full sized main bathroom with water views .
*Plenty of "Attic" storage with fold out ladder.
* secure basement parking with one car space
* Outstanding investment promising consistent rental return
* Moments to the popular coastal walk, buses at the doorstep
Situated in a sought-after coastal enclave, this exceptional apartment is placed within footsteps of a selection of popular eateries downstairs including the " Wet Paint" Restaurant as well as gourmet grocers and buses, walking distance to Bronte public school and schools all over the area has to offer.