24 Renwick Street, Marrickville
* Deposit Taken * STUNNING RENOVATED FOUR BEDROOM TERRACE HOME! PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION - DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Proudly showcasing grand proportions and refined features of its heritage, this terrace home has undergone a stylish renovation, creating a gracious home for contemporary living. It features four double bedrooms, large private garden oasis, separate dining and living, gas fireplace in the lounge, and a paved drive. The house includes plenty of custom-built storage, under-stair cellar, paved outdoor entertaining area, landscaped garden, and city glimpses from upstairs balconies. Built c1889, it's location is footsteps to buzzing cafes and eateries, a short walk to Marrickville or Tempe Railway stations and 900m from the Cooks River Parklands.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROPERTY:
- Four spacious double bedrooms with built-ins, two with period fireplaces
- Huge private garden oasis (securely enclosed), plenty of room for entertaining/play
- Two brand new bathrooms, high end finishes inc slate floors and Kaldewei bathtub
- Well-appointed kitchen with timber cabinetry, gas stove, Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- High ceilings, ornate roses plus handy storage shed/workshop
- Tempe Railway Station, Marrickville Railway Station and bus services a short walk away
- Close to good schools and day care centers
- Vibrant area near live music/entertainment and fringe bars
- Easy walk to Cooks River parklands, local cafes, eateries and Woolworths
- Pets considered upon application
- Price LEASED
- Property Type Terrace